Hello Friends, Freecharge is Back again with An Awesome Offer Where They Are Offering Free Couple “RAEES” Movie Tickets If You Transact 2 Times With Freecharge With More Then Rs.250 On Each Transaction.
Note :- Offer is Valid only cities like Mumbai,Bengaluru,Delhi,Chennai,Kolkata,Pune,Gurgaon, & Noida
How To Get Free Two “Raees” Movie Tickets From Freecharge :-
- First Of All Download Mobile App Click Here
- Now Just Select bill payments/recharges, and choose your operator
- Type in the bill amount And Type More Then Rs.250
- In the next step use promo code RAEES
- Now Just Pay through preferred payment method With Debit Card or Credit card (Not Valid With Freecharge wallet Pay)
Note : – You Have To Make 2 Successful Transactions More Then Rs.250 To Get Free RAEES Movie Tickets
6. Done !! You will have Free 2 Couple Movie Tickets From Freecharge.
Terms And Conditions :-
- Valid on successful Recharges/ Bill Payments done till 18th Jan 2017.
- Valid on Minimum transaction of Rs.250 twice to win couple passes for RAEES. First 2500 users to win the passes
- RAEES Promocode has to be applied for each transaction to avail the offer
- Offer is Valid only cities like Mumbai,Bengaluru,Delhi,Chennai,Kolkata,Pune,Gurgaon, & Noida
- Promocode can be used only twice per user
- Valid on Credit Card/Debit Card transactions only
- Not valid for Add Cash, Netbanking & FC balance
- Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit, and is non transferable
- Not Valid for Add Cash Transactions and transactions done via Netbanking & FreeCharge Balance
- Offer not valid on virtual cards and International Cards which are issued outside India.
- We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
- Offer valid on FreeCharge App/Website
- For all other queries please email [email protected]
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials.
- FreeCharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account