Reliance Jio’s Free Service Might Get Extended Till June 30, But the Company Might Charge a Nominal Fee for it. The Economic Times Reports That Reliance Jio Could Be Formulating a New Tariff Plan and May Charge Rs. 100 for An extension of the Free Service.
Currently Jio 4G Users are Enjoying Free Service, Which Includes Free Data and Free Calls, As part of Reliance Happy New Year Offer. This offer, As Specified By the Company Earlier, Will end on March 31. But at the Same Time, Jio is said to Be Working On New Tariff Plans, Which Will Make Jio the Cheapest Telecom Service in The Country.
- The Plan will Ask Users To Pay Rs.100 Each Month For Three Months Till June 2017.
- Users will Get 1 GB 4G High Speed Data Per Day.
- After Exhausting The Daily 1 GB Limit, Users Can Recharge Again With Jio Booster Plans of Rs.51 and Rs.301
- Apart From This, Users Will Get Free Unlimited Voice Calls Bundled in the Plan.
- Free local and National Messaging Will Also Be Part of the Plan.
- Users Just Need To Recharge with a Amount of Rs.100 to Avail The Benefits of The Plan.
- Users Can Enjoy Unlimited Access To Jio Premium Apps like Jio Music, Jio Cinema, Jio TV etc.
All the content provided here is collected and compiled from various online resources and tech forums. We don’t guarantee over the exact match of information with actual device. The content is just for general information.
To Get Best Tricks And Deals On Your WhatsApp Instantly : Send “JOIN (YOUR NAME)” To +917876148229 & Save Our No. In Your Contact List.